- Become a Friend of the Transit Alliance by donating
- Invite your contacts to get involved with the Alliance and become a “Friend of the Transit Alliance”
- Identify companies and organizations that the Transit Alliance could approach about sponsorship opportunities
- Let us know if you’d like to schedule presentations with your organizations, groups or friends
- Participate in MTA/RTA process
Transit Alliance Signs on to the Transit Coalition
- We are proud to be part of this coalition of over 110 Middle Tennessee businesses, faith groups and other organizations to bring transit to the people. Learn more about this at The Transit Coalition’s website. While you’re there, you can sign the petition, or text LESSGRIDLOCK to +16159303313 to sign right now!
Benefits of Donating
- Receive emails on the Alliance, including news of upcoming transit events.
- Receive materials related to regional and national multimodal transit issues.
- Be contacted for specific requests that support our endeavors to build support for funding regional transit by mobilizing regional community leadership.
Interested in donating? Click here.
For business or organization support, contact Jessica Dauphin at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit this page.