- Become a Friend of the Transit Alliance by donating
- Invite your contacts to get involved with the Alliance and become a “Friend of the Transit Alliance”
- Identify companies and organizations that the Transit Alliance could approach about sponsorship opportunities
- Let us know if you’d like to schedule presentations with your organizations, groups or friends
- Participate in MTA/RTA process
Transit Alliance on the Transit Coalition
- We proudly served alongside over 130 Middle Tennessee businesses, faith groups, and other organizations to bring transit to the ballot. The referendum didn’t pass, but we are not giving up. Our region deserves a robust and well-connected transit system that not only preserves our quality of life but also supports our economic development. We will continue our work of educating communities on the value of multimodal transit.
Benefits of Donating
- Receive emails on the Alliance, including news of upcoming transit events.
- Receive materials related to regional and national multimodal transit issues.
- Be contacted for specific requests that support our endeavors to build support for funding regional transit by mobilizing regional community leadership.
Interested in donating? Click here.
For business or organization support, contact Jessica Dauphin at email@example.com or visit this page.